Ty Beanie Babies Bo "The First Dog" Portuguese Water Dog

Ty Beanie Babies Bo "The First Dog" Portuguese Water Dog Review


Ty Beanie Babies Bo "The First Dog" Portuguese Water Dog Feature

  • Official product from Ty?s wildly popular Beanie Babies Collection
  • Look for the familiar heart-shaped tag that means you?ve purchased an authentic Ty product
  • Handmade with the finest quality standards in the industry
  • Collect Them All !!!
  • High quality for a low price!

Ty Beanie Babies Bo "The First Dog" Portuguese Water Dog Overview

Each Beanie Baby 2.0 comes with a secret code inside the hang tag which you will enter online at www.ty.com. Here, you can play games, chat, go on scavenger hunts, and care for your virtual Beanie Baby. The inside tag says: "I just want to jump and play, But I will NEVER run away. I love my house, it's big and white, And I can room all day and night !" Ty Beanie Babies 2.0 Bo Birthdate: 10/11/2008


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 24, 2011 06:58:40

My Links : Solar Car Battery Charger 1080p HD Webcam Teva Little Kid/Big Kid Psyclone 2 Sandal Logitech Google TV

Comments