My First Teddy Ring Rattle (Color May Vary)

My First Teddy Ring Rattle (Color May Vary) Review


My First Teddy Ring Rattle (Color May Vary) Feature

  • Absolutely adorable!!! From the Baby Gund Collection!
  • The rattle is made of high quality materials and beautiful details.
  • The ring is 3" and the pink teddy bear is 4".
  • Very Soft! Made of washable materials.

My First Teddy Ring Rattle (Color May Vary) Overview

My First Teddy brings you the magical Waggie Key Wind Musical toy. This 4" toy comes with a pretty lace bow wrapped around its neck and its hands grasp onto a plastic ring with colorful rocks inside of it to make a rattle. These tiny little wonders are very huggable and excellent to play with.


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Feb 25, 2011 17:29:48

See Also : Solar Car Battery Charger Cracking the GRE

Comments