Puppy In My Pocket & Friends Panda Newborn Nursery

Puppy In My Pocket & Friends Panda Newborn Nursery Review


Puppy In My Pocket & Friends Panda Newborn Nursery Feature

  • Panda Nursery with Momma Panda and 3 babies
  • Includes pet bed, teeter totter, bottle. brush, bowl
  • Play set folds up for on the go fun
  • Comes with collector Sticker Album

Puppy In My Pocket & Friends Panda Newborn Nursery Overview

Momma Panda with her 3 babies are having fun in the Newborn Nursery... Bath time is squeaky clean fun. Then your pet can suggle up in the pet bed, or play on the Teeter Totter or fed them a snack in the snack binsComes also with Collector Sticker AlbumPlay set folds up to take the Panda along for hours of fun![endif][if ]

Puppy In My Pocket & Friends Panda Newborn Nursery Specifications


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Jan 11, 2011 12:19:00

Thanks To : Solar Car Battery Charger Patagonia Shorts Premium Mirror Aviator Sunglasses

Comments