Puppy in my Pocket "3 Charm Puppies Bracelet"

Puppy in my Pocket "3 Charm Puppies Bracelet" Review


Puppy in my Pocket "3 Charm Puppies Bracelet" Feature

  • Take these pals anywhere with you
  • Can be worn in your hair
  • Includes two hair clips
  • Three different puppies included
  • Collect them all

Puppy in my Pocket "3 Charm Puppies Bracelet" Overview

Girls will love these pocket-sized pals that they can take with them anywhere. Just arrange these diminutive dogs onto your very own charm bracelet to show them off. Includes one bracelet and three different puppies: Welsh Corgi, Cocker Spaniel and Weimaraner. Puppies measure approximately one inch long.[endif][if ]

Puppy in my Pocket "3 Charm Puppies Bracelet" Specifications


*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Nov 20, 2010 03:31:05

Visit : Solar Car Battery Charger Apricot Maltipoo Puppies Get Mp3 Download Apricot Maltipoo Puppies

Comments